Our Architectural Team with 30 years of experience in the profession provides our clients Design Management, Project Management and Sustainability Management Services with a comprehensive project delivery service where all aspects of the project are managed for them. Our interdisciplinary team of planning, architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, technical team and sustainability experts is a leader in identifying creative and successful ways to combine environmentally responsible work with resource conservation and development.
Our main areas of work and consultancy on architectural subject are:
- Architectural Building Concept and Facade Project Design, Implementation, Consultancy.
- Interior Architecture-Decoration Concept Project Design, Implementation, Consultancy.
- Green Strategies and Sustainability Consultancy.
- Ecological Tourism Concept Design, Implementation, Consultancy.
- Renovation of the existing structure.
- Inside the existing Structure, partial sections (Restaurant, SPA, Bar, Cafe, Offices, Hotel Rooms…) Concept Project Design, Implementation, Consultancy.
Hotel + Residence Architectural Consultancy
We offer a comprehensive Architectural service that covers all aspects from concept to completion and beyond.
Our services include:
- We have developed our services over the last 30 years and continue to do so.
- We offer a comprehensive Architecture, Interior Design, Design Management and Sustainability Consultancy Service
- We help our clients at every stage of their projects and real estate investments.
- Renovation and Repositioning Analysis and Evaluation
- Helping with Location Selection
- Preparation of Due Diligence Reports
- Preparation of Schematic and Concept Designs and Options.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Design Briefings.
- Analysis of Design Strategies to meet your needs and goals
- Briefing and Coordination for Employer, Business Owner
- Briefing and Coordination for Contractors and Suppliers
- Preparation of Detailed Project Design Abstracts
- Assisting builders in the Construction and Finishing Works process
- Interior Concept Designs and Concept Presentations
- Providing detailed Interior Planning solutions for properties
- Providing Design Management for Interior Spaces
- Interior Design documentation and specification for Tender and Construction
- Supply interior Coatings, Furniture, Fasteners and Equipment selection
- Tender Document preparation and construction cost analysis
- Assisting Owners, Contractors and Operators with interior issues during construction and flooring
- Provision of Hotel Technical Services and consultancy on detailed area planning for tourism properties
- Assist with project assessments and Feasibility Analysis
What Advantage Does It Give You to Carry Out Architectural Works With Us?
- We help you to present your property for sale in the best possible way.
- Developing Concepts and Strategies for new hybrid properties to attract a range of markets, thereby providing advantages to more traditional property models.
- We Develop Strategies and Concept Plans for the renewal, repositioning and rebranding of the existing structure.
- Preparation of New Tourism Concept Designs and Master Plans. For this, we can coordinate the work of a wide range of other disciplines that are required, including Urban Planners, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Landscape Architects, Environmental Management Planners, Land Economists and others.
- We understand the practical, commercial and design requirements specific to the tourism sector
- We offer cost-effective, efficient, attractive and successful buildings and property investments
- We translate your visions, aspirations, requirements and objectives into built-in detailed working concepts, strategy technologies and solutions.
- We offer the opportunity to work with the most effective Design, Documentation, Construction, Development and Management Team for your project.
- We are experienced in providing concepts and strategies to meet the market’s changing preferences, increasing the power to attract the market, and increasing room rates, profitability, and property value.